Thursday, October 28, 2010

Full of Love


DENVER.....I love Denver....I love the mountains.....I love the city.....I love the snow! Well, there was not any snow when I was there....but there will be soon! My love of Denver is not what took me there however. What other reason could you possibly have for going to Denver you must be asking yourself. A different kind of love...... I went to Denver to see the love of my life.....this man.....

I went to see him work his magic and make a mockery of that team called the Denver Broncos. This is indeed what he did. I will admit they have struggled this year, but seeing Peyton in action was a treat in itself. It was a fantastic game filled with much anxiety, mostly on my part. But at the end of the day, Peyton again delivered a happy ending :D

This was not the only awesomeness that was to be beheld in the Mile High City. The Denver Art Museum had a special exhibit. It was King Tutankhamun: The Golden King & the Great Pharaohs. It was an exhibit all about King Tut and the Pharaohs of Egypt. It was really spectacular. I loved every minute of it. We saw King Tut's gold sandals! This was my dad's favorite part. I love art museums. I love art.

Once again I must re-iterate...I love Denver...I love Peyton...I love art....this may have to become and ritual.....


2 comments: