Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pottery....The Greeks Invented Pottery!

I am by no means an artsy person. I probably should be seeing as how I'm Greek, but alas, that gene hopped right over me! However, this does not stop me from making an honest attempt at it! So my amazing friend Becca and I have decided that we are going to start doing new and fun and amazing things. So as the first act in our new found zest for life, we decided to go to "Color Me Mine" in the Riverwoods in Provo and paint some pottery. It was fantastic. Two hours of channeling our inner "Van Goghs", listening to music, and laughing-can't get much better than that! I would highly recommend it to anyone contemplating broadening their creative horizons.


1 comment:

  1. there's something like this in casper, its called pottery by you. and alas the artsy gene skipped me too. i think its too much german-brinkerhoff genes

    ReplyDelete