Friday, August 28, 2009

Tristyn M. Staley, RN

Yes children, it is OFFICIAL, I am an RN...Real Nurse...or is that Registered Nurse? Not much of a difference really! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Okay, now that that is out of my system! I passed boards and officially have a license to save your butts (I wanted to say something else but this is a family show kids)! I start Tuesday with some orientations/classes at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo and then will go through 2, 2 week rotations in different areas before beginning my job as an RN on the Medical/Oncology floor.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Way to go! Such a good feeling to be all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! That is so GREAT!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am screaming with and for you! So proud of my little Tristyn!

    ReplyDelete