Tuesday, January 27, 2009

500 Days Until.....


FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!


That is right ladies and gentlemen, World Cup South Africa is only 500 days away. Can you believe it? I'm pretty much over the moon about it. I've been waiting for this since EURO 2008 ended! Starting Friday June 11, 2010 we will behold the greatest althetic competition known to man! Thanks to a little coaxing by a good friend of mine back when I was a freshman in high school I got into Soccer(Football) and have never looked back. It stands as my favorite sport and I fully plan on attending a World Cup sometime during my lifetime. The excitement of it is unreal and the adrenaline rush unparralleled. So here for your enjoyment as well as mine, are a few of my favorite teams and the awesome players to go along with them.


Germany and Lukas Podolski





Portugal and Cristiano Renaldo



Spain and Fernando Torres





USA and Landon Donovan





I hope you're as excited as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man tristyn... I'm stoked!!! I love fernando and what was that... yes the won euro which means you better watch out world here comes the best nation EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this post even about a real sport? =)

    ReplyDelete